On the 24th of each month, Any blogger who want to participate in Possessed Business in Jordan and had a bad experience during the past month or wish to have a better experience with certain company or business should draft it and publish it on 24th of each month.
To maintain certain level of positiveness, I will try to suggest some
regulations to the monthly meme of Possessed Business in Jordan and please don’t hesitate helping out to shape the idea else someone will campaign against as possessed idea:
- It should be understood as online activism to make our voices heard in a very positive manner.
- Participate if you want to share an experience in positive manner rather than
it’s cool idea and I want to participate or it’s the time to lash that company.
- Think of it as a customer satisfaction survey.
We cannot ask people to use logos or change their blog theme but we can suggest something to unify the structure of our posts.
Title [ Possessed Business – Company Name]
Tag and/or Category [ Possessed Business ]
Now, your article is yours but we would like to see clear explanation of Why you are not happy with that Company, or Business? What can be done to make the service, product or experience better?
- What do you mean by Possessed Business?
- Why its on a monthly basis instead of spontaneous blogging as it happens?
- Can I write about a company I respect but I would like to suggest something to them?
- What do you mean by positive? How can I be positive, I’m so angry!
Some businesses are possessed with the Master of stupidity, a monster that possess some private companies and so far we couldn’t find an exorcist to stop that monster but yet we can keep trying.
The more organised we are the louder our voices and hopefully the better effect.
A good example of positive and constructive criticism would be Kinzi’s post – Dear GAM Blog Fairy